Live Online LSAT Classes
TheWillingTeacher’s Live Online LSAT Classes can help you improve your LSAT skills, confidence and score, regardless of your location or budget, or you can have your money back.
- One-Hour Problem-Specific Live Online LSAT Classes
- Small interactive class sizes
- Guaranteed effective, or your money back
- $14.95 each. Look for coupons on the right sidebar.
- Schedule and Registration
Each LSAT class targets a key LSAT problem-type or skill, lasts one hour, and is offered on weeknights and/or weekends*.
LSAT Prep Classes:
LSAT Fundamentals Classes:
LSAT Logical Reasoning Classes:
- Solving Spot the Conclusion Problems
- Solving Inference Problems – Beginning and Advanced Classes
- Solving Assumptions Problems
- Solving Strengthen and Weaken the Argument Problems
- Solving Principles, Propositions and Paradox Problems
- Solving Flaw in the Argument, Method of Reasoning and Parallel the Reasoning Problems – Beginning and Advanced Classes
LSAT Analytical Reasoning Classes (LSAT Logic Games Classes):
- Notating Conditional Statements and Solving One Dimension Grouping Logic Games – Beginning and Advanced Classes
- Solving One Dimension Sequencing Logic Games – Beginning and Advanced Classes
- Solving Multiple Dimension Grouping Logic Games – Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Classes
- Solving Multiple Dimension Sequencing Logic Games – Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Classes
Each of these LSAT classes will help your LSAT skills, confidence and score, or you may have your money back.
Learn more about individual LSAT classes by following their link above or visiting our LSAT Training Center. Or, read answers to some frequently asked questions regarding these live online LSAT classes.
*Please visit our LSAT Training Center for our current LSAT class schedule.